Our Anniversary

Four years ago today, Johnnie and I promised to love each other for the rest of our lives.  Every day since then has brought new adventures.  We have had an action-packed four years and I cherish every moment we have shared... from traveling the world together to eating pizza at home on Friday nights.  I am amazed every day that I was lucky enough to find my soulmate and marry him :)


We met in North Carolina, dated for a year, got engaged in Guatemala, and got married in Las Vegas.


We lived in Georgia...

and in South Korea...

and now we live in Hawaii.

We have traveled together to Guatemala...

and to Canada...

and to New Zealand...

and to Australia...


and to China.

We have an incredible little dog...

and now we have a beautiful baby girl!

Life is good amazing!


Happy 4th Anniversary, Johnnie!  You are the most incredible man that I have ever known and I thank God for you every day.  Our life together is my happily ever after <3

*******
“You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment