Johnnie and Dulce Reunited

If you follow our blog, then you most likely saw the photo post of Johnnie's Deployment Homecoming in April when Cameron and I met him at the airport.  Dulce had to wait at home to see her daddy again but that allowed me to get it on video!  I really thought that Dulce would whine or cry when she saw Johnnie but she was completely silent the entire time so I added music.

I originally edited the video with the perfect song but ran into copyright issues on YouTube... rightly so I guess.  After doing some research, I found that YouTube has royalty-free music that is free for anyone to use.  I uploaded the video and added a royalty-free song from YouTube... problem solved :)

Here is Dulce seeing Johnnie again after six months apart:


*******
A dog can express more with his tail in seconds than
his owner can express with his tongue in hours.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment